Sunday, May 21, 2006

62 miles to the Runcible Spoon in Nyack

For some reason it's the only place cyclists go when they reach Nyack. Nice place, great collection of snazzy road bikes parked outside.

Nyack is apparently somewhat of a a resort town in the warmer months, and they have some cute stores. One of them, called The RC, makes custom shirts with your content. So I hereby unveil the official Bike Bike Revolution t-shirt!

In another nice turn of events, at my Friday eye doctor followup they checked my vision: 20/25, compared with my 3/2004 vision which was 20/60. I think the cycling gets the credit -- that when you're cycling fast you have to focus on objects that are further in front of you, exercising the nearsighted eye. Just my hypothesis -- let's see in a year if I'm at 20/20.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I gota get me one of those bike bike revolution t-shirts!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Capybaras United said...

Yay!

bike bike

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bike, bike...
sweet tee. i made that one! and the capybara, nice touch. check out our blog...we're all about the noblest of rodent.

www.myfakeband.com
http://web.mac.com/therc05/iWeb/Site/Home.html

David
The RC
95 1/2 Main St
Nyack NY 10960

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home