Wednesday, July 19, 2006

27 sets with Allen

We had a good workout at the gym. Forgot to do curls but hey, 9 machines is good enough. Thanks, Allen, for the good workout and good company.

I used to belong to NYSC, but barely went last year because it was too depressing to work out indoors (aerobically). So I cancelled my membership. I'd much rather be biking, even in 10 degree weather (bundled up of course), than indoors on that exercise bike.

But there's a shiny NYC Parks Department facility nearby, and we've been using their weight room. They even have ping pong and foosball, so one day that might be in the cards.

Leg presses happened today ... I need more muscular legs like I need a hole in the head, but it's an easy way to pack on muscle and up that metabolism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home