Monday, August 14, 2006

11.9 midnight miles to Fairway

Actually, post-midnight. Worked through the day and the evening (with a break for an awesome foosball tournament with MF, who has improved tremendously in just the last week), and after sending off a document, headed outside on the bike to unwind.

(It didn't hurt that I drank some 7UP Plus Mixed Berry beforehand, which claims it's caffeine free and calorie free, but is invariably a pick-me-up.)

Sped to 125th street in the dark with impressive speed. Turned around and realized the wind had lent a helping hand. Nevertheless, managed a decent return.

Fun songs from tonight's iPod mix: Janis Joplin's Piece of My Heart, and KT Tunstall's Suddenly I See. I'm sure KT is pleased to be in such vaunted company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home